Plant a tree and make friends!
|February 23rd, 2013|
|by:||FairPlanet Editorial Team|
|tags:||Bulgaria, forest, Mugla, pine tree, tree|
There are 500 pine trees, typical trees of that area, to be planted around the village of Mugla. To sponsor a tree, you just need to donate 5 Euros and the tree will be named after the donator. Also, once you've donated, you'll get a picture of your personal tree send via email.
To plant 500 trees, 3,000 Euros are needed.
1. The village of Mugla in the Bulgarian Rhodope Mountains, is an exceptional example for a traditional, environmental-friendly way of living which should be honored and supported.
2. Everyone should plant at least one tree in their life.
3. The tree will be named after you.
4. You can visit your own tree and get to know local people in the village, make new friends.
5. By planting a tree you show that you care for the environment and the future of our planet.
6. Planting a tree is a life-giving act.
7. The honey „Borov Med“ made of the pines is an traditional remedy for flues, cough or angina. Your tree will help producing the old remedy and might cure your or other's disease one day!
Donate here for planting your own tree!
We depend on readers like you to keep our impact journalism strong.
Fostering global inclusion all our journalists are being paid equally across the planet.
Thanks to a grant each first time user receives 100 coins (10 €) for FREE. Use the code "fairplanet" after clicking the donation button.
Or click the red info icon for instructions.